Effective Date: 15 November 2021
The 5G & AI Innovation (“Hub”) is hosted by MIMOS Berhad ("MIMOS”) in collaboration with Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd ("Maxis”) and Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ("Huawei”). Hereinafter MIMOS, Maxis and Huawei will be collectively referred to as “our”, “us” and/or “we”.
We may update or revise this Website ToU from time to time. Every time you wish to use this website, please check this Website ToU to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. If you continue to use this website following the posting of any changes to the Website ToU, you accept those changes. You can check when this Website ToU was last updated by referring to the "Effective Date" above.
You understand that the content, materials and other components (including for example logos, graphics, button icons and page headers) available on this website belong to MIMOS, Maxis or Huawei (as the case may be) or their licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights and laws around the world. Nothing in this Website ToU constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
Permission is granted to view and use the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, otherwise reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, display, broadcast, store, adapt, hyperlink or otherwise use the material without our prior written consent for any other purpose or commercial exploitation.
You also may not, without our permission, hyperlink, frame, or "mirror" any material contained on this website on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Website ToU.
Any unauthorised use of any material contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
If you believe that any materials on this website infringes your copyright, you may request that they be removed. Your request must include the signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or its authorised representative and must:
(1) identify the allegedly infringing materials;
(2) indicate where on this website the infringing materials are located;
(3) provide your name and contact information;
(4) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
(5) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and
(6) indicate that you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
All such copyright notices should be sent to email@example.com
Use of this website
You may use this website only in accordance with and subject to this Website ToU. You must not knowingly or recklessly use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Website ToU, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes or may have the effect of infringing our rights or the rights of others.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Website availability and access
We try our best to offer this website without interruption however this may not always be possible and we may alter, suspend, or discontinue this website in whole or in part, from time to time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use of or access to all or part of this website if you breach this Website ToU. If at any time, we notify you that your access to and /or use of this website is terminated, you must stop using or accessing the website immediately.
Links to third party websites
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
(1) We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this Website ToU, and/or the use, access, inability to use or access and/or provision of this website or any part thereof, including, without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, or lost business, data or sales whether or not we, our personnel or our service provider were or should have been aware of the possibility that such damage or loss would occur. The exclusion referred to herein applies to any action giving rise to an obligation, duty or liability whether by breach of contract or tort, including negligence and strict liability or otherwise; and
(2) We do not give any express warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, reliability or availability of the content on this website and exclude any implied warranties or guarantees.
Without prejudice to and notwithstanding anything contrary herein, to the fullest extent permitted by law, where a court or an arbitrator or a tribunal holds or finds us liable for any breach, default, negligence and/or actions by us, you agree that the amount of damages or loss payable by us to you will not at any time exceed the sum of RM500.00.
You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents from and against reasonable liability, loss, damage, costs and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal expenses) and fines/penalties incurred or suffered by any of them arising out of:
(1) your breach of this Website ToU;
(2) any misuse or use of the contents of this website; or
(3) any act of fraud or wilful misconduct.
This Website ToU shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in connection with any dispute arising hereto.